NEWS

coming schedule 2024

20180902

Open Monumentendag

Open Monumentendag 2018
Kunst- en Warenmarkt van eigentijdse kunst en fairtradeproducten in Oudewater, NL
My stand for Kunstmarkt (Art market) on Leeuweringerstraat in Oudewter, NL
Saturday 8 September / 10:00 - 17:00

  
   
  
I sell my print works which were made with images from old maps in Europe's cities where I have visited, inclding Oudewater maps. And also some etching prints and linocut prints for sale. They were used for the ceramic projects in Oudewater. You can see one of my ceramic work 'APOTHEKER' on a national monument house (leeuweringerstraat 13), next to the world shop. You can also see my another ceramic work 'de drye coninghen' on also a national monument house (Havenstraat 4) and one more at aother location also in Oudewater.